e165 Multifunction Display - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector
Raymarine's e165 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromises performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types, e165 has a 15.4" ultra-bright sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e165 features Raymarine's HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.
The e165 is compatible with Navionics Silver ready-to-navigate charts on microSD. The e165 is also compatible with Navionics Gold, Platinum Plus and HotMaps charts too. e165 has dual chart reader slots meaning you can have 2 charts ready-to-go, or you can use 1 slot to capture screen captures from the e165 to share with other boaters, family and friends. Since the e165 is larger boat network system product, it is not equipped with an internal GPS so please remember to plan for a Raystar 130 GPS with any e165 installation.
The e165 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use e-Series' Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet. The e165 is compatible with Raymarine's RayControl and RayRemote apps allowing full control of the navigation system from anywhere onboard. The e165 also works with the free RayViewer app which turns your Smartphone or Tablet into a wireless screen repeater. Wi-Fi networking also lets you synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app or Raymarine VoyagePlanner PC Software.
Control your e165 Series display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) e165 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player's music playback using Bluetooth control right from your MFD.All Raymarine e-Series MFD's also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs
, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e165 also offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more. Features:
Included In The Box:
- 15.4" sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller.
- Wi-Fi remote control, video streaming and waypoint synchronization with Apple or Android Smartphones and Tablets.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of a-Series, c-Series or e-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable.(sold separately)
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
- Drop-in replacement for previous generation E140W and C140W models with a 20% larger screen.
- A80067 - Power/Data/Video Cable 1M - angled
- R70126 - e-Series - Front Bezel / 15.4" disp
- R70127 - e-Series - Suncover / 15.4" disp
- R70125 - e-Series - 15.4" Flush Mt Kit
- R70061 - Document Pack
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)