UNI-Dock for Lowrance SonicHub®
The UNI-Dock for the Lowrance SonicHub® is a universal media-device dock that adds support for smart phones, media players and USB flash drives to the SonicHub® marine audio server for Lowrance HDS, HDS Gen2 and HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter displays.
An easy-to-install, plug-and-play module for the SonicHub® marine audio server, UNI-Dock supports the widest array of smart phones, media players and USB devices on the market including Apple products and more. The SonicHub®' marine audio server provides a direct link thru the Lowrance HDS, HDS Gen2 and HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter, to your music collection on compatible smart phones, mobile media devices and USB drives, without a stereo head unit. You can also catch the latest news, or listen to your favorite radio show with the built-in AM/FM tuner (antenna sold separately).Features:
*A software update is required for SonicHub® to ensure best performance with the iPhone 5Contents Include:
- Compatible with SonicHub® marine audio server, UNI-Dock adds support for today's top-selling Apple* devices.
- The UNI-Dock features a 6ft USB cable for connection to SonicHub®
- Designed to offer water resistant security to your smartphone in a marine environment
- Safely charges and protects valuable mobile devices within its watertight enclosure
- Features an improved stainless steel locking mechanism which is easier to use and stronger than previous docking solutions to keep your smartphone/media player safer for longer
- Included are 3 adaptor cables which support and charge Apple 30 Pin iPhones and iPods, the new generation iPhones and iPods with Lightning connectors, and a micro USB for selected Android devices (Android charging only)
- When bulkhead mounted the UNI-Dock complies with IPx5 water resistant standards
- UNI-Dock does not support video output from iDevices
- Uni-Dock Dimensions: 179mm 7-1/16" (L) x 157.5mm 6-3/16" (W) x 68.5mm 2-11/16" (H), Mounting Depth 154mm 6-1/16"
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- 1 x Uni-Dock
- 1 x Short USB Type-A to Micro-USB Lead
- 1 x Short USB Type-A to Apple 30-pin
- 1 x Short USB Type-A to Apple Lightning
- Mounting Kit (Screws, gasket)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)