SAS-300 AIS Class B AIS Transceiver with Internal GPS Antenna
Displays the Following Information:
- 6.5" High Resolution color TFT display with 740 x 480 pixels
- Track AIS targets on standard "radar" display, over included worldwide base charts or (with optional SD Card) overlaid onto full C-MAP MAX cartography
- Advanced Rmax technology maximizes receive/transmit range, ensures that all available AIS messages are received and decoded in real time
- Track up to five vessels with track history and optional live details on individual vessels
- Large display allows easy viewing of all vessels with name, MMSI, range/bearing and full details on each vessel
- Instant "Go To" function
- Full control pad with dedicated function keys for easy operation
- Easy-to-use alarms for Closest Point of Approach (CPA) and Time to Closest Point of Approach (TCPA)
- Sort different types of vessels by color and different types of transmission by on-screen icon
- Class A vessels
- Class B vessels
- Base Stations
- Aids to Navigation
- AIS SARTs
- Search & Rescue
- AIS Class: B
- Antenna Included: Yes
- Display Included: Yes
- GPS Included: Yes
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)