NSS16 evo2 Chartplotter / Multifunction Display
The NSS evo2 combines form, fit and function in an easy-to-use multifunction device. The integrated NSS evo2 MFD features a sleek display with TouchSensibleTM multi-touch interaction. TouchSensible, provides precision interaction in any sea condition with its logical keypad input and rotary, push-to-enter knob. With its widescreen 16:9 display, integrated StructureScanTM and Broadband sonar, and expandability the NSS evo2 is well suited for center consoles, sportfishing and power cruising boats.
The NSS16 evo2 is engineered for performance, functionality and flexible control. Its TouchSensibleT interface provides multi-touch interaction for ease of use when cruising, as well as a keypad and a rotary push-to-enter knob for quick and effective use on those days when waves and boat movement make it hard to use a touch-screen accurately. The NSS16 evo2's 16:9 widescreen display features a tablet-style home screen with pre-set navigation panels and programmable favorites for concise display of information, and easily identifiable touchscreen function keys. The screen's background can be customized with a picture of a boat, crew, fish, destination and more.
The NSS16 evo2 incorporates technology designed for blue water anglers and cruisers and provides a wealth of expansion options for boaters to get the most from their excursions. SonarHub is integrated in the NSS16 evo2 and combines award-winning StructureScanT Sonar, Broadband Sounder and CHIRP technology to give anglers the ability to view fish and structure in both 3D imaging and high-definition sonar. The NSS16 evo2 also provides full autopilot integration for control from its TouchSensible display; and the embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS antenna provides precise location information.
The Simrad GoFree WiFi option allows viewing and control of the NSS screen from a compatible tablet as well as viewing from a compatible phone. The system's networking capability allows the addition of extra screens, display of engine and the ability to control an iPhone music playlist via the navigation screen. NSS16 evo2 integration can be extended for complete vessel control with digital switching, night-vision camera control (FLIRT) or HDMI video output to a TV in the salon. Cartography compatibility includes Insight, C-Map MAX-N and Navionics.
Engineered for form and function, the NSS16 evo2 enhances the helm of any vessel. Its flush-mount design provides a professional, low profile look that is complemented by classic black or brushed silver trim panels - both included with every system.Key Features
- TouchSensible interface with multi-touch control and rotary
dial with keypad
- Embedded, hi-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- 16:9 display with pre-set and customizable navigation panels
- Flush-mount installation and classic black and brushed silver trim
- Embedded CHIRP enabled Broadband sounder and StructureScan Sonar
- Complete vessel integration
- Best in Class Performance:
- Fast Processor
- Bright Screen
- Easy to Use
- Intelligent Engineering:
- Low Profile (~8mm) front mount option
- Glass-Bridge look for any vessel
- GPS works in flush mount installations* (*on MOST non-metal boats)
- HDMI Video Output
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Simrad GoFree WiFi integration capability
- Networking capability
The NSS evo2's HEROiC Software has been engineered for ease of use and to
maximize the benefits of widescreen multi-touch display technology. HEROiC
has an updated look and feel for Simrad while maintaining the familiar
features for the seasoned Simrad user:
- Easy to access via single press of the Home key
- Quick access to key page tiles in center of the display via a single
- Quick access to configurable favorites on the Right
- System settings and more complex setup menu controls on the Left
- Easy to access via single press of the power key or dragging down the
status bar from the top of the display
- Quick access to settings related to the page in view
- Quick access to brightness controls, Night mode, TouchScreen lock
- Adjust panel split ratios and turn instrument bar on/off
- Radar transmit/standby controls
- Audio/Autopilot controls
- Customer / boatbuilder can choose from the pre-loaded desktop images or
load their own.
- Mixed-mode user control to provide a powerful multi touch user interface
that can also be operated by a keypad when the sea conditions get
- Pinch to zoom Chart, Echo, Radar
- Drag the status bar down from the top of the display to access system
- OP40 Remote Controllable
- Brings the familiarity of Tablet/Smartphone controls to marine
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)