Lowrance SpotlightScan Sonar
SpotlightScan Sonar delivers a higher level of angler-controlled, surround-scanning views to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas on your HDS Gen2* or HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter display.
Similar to the way a scanning spotlight reveals objects in the dark, SpotlightScan Sonar clearly pinpoints structure and fish targets ahead and around the boat, so anglers save valuable time on the water and maintain focus on the most productive fishing spots - all without disturbing these areas before anglers have a chance to fish them.Features
- Focusing on the areas you want to fish, SpotlightScan Sonar allows you to quickly concentrate on the key fishing areas of greatest interest - without wasting valuable fishing time while waiting for a full 360° scan.
- SpotlightScan Sonar features a scanning range of 150', and it operates at optional frequency ranges of 455 or 800 kHz.
- In addition to surround-scanning performance, the SpotlightScan transducer also provides DownScan Imaging for picture-like images of fish and structure beneath your boat - as well as award-winning Broadband Sounder technology, which is ideal for marking fish arches and tracking lure action.
- The SpotlightScan transducer can be installed on any bow-mounted, cable-steer, foot-control trolling motor (not electric steer) using a stainless-metal hose clamp (included), so there's no need for special mounting kits. To complete the installation, a SpotlightScan NMEA 2000® sensor is connected to the trolling motor's foot pedal.
- With this installation, the angler has complete control - simply by using the remote foot pedal - of the SpotlightScan sonar direction and scanning speed - all without having to make additional menu adjustments on the HDS Gen2 display.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program.
- NMEA 2000r Starter Kit (part number 000-0124-69) required for installation.
- *HDS Gen2 (non Touch) models require SonarHub Sounder Module for SpotlightScan Sonar operation.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)