Elite-4x HDI Fishfinder
The compact Elite-4x HDI combines a super-bright, LED-backlit color display with a full selection of today's top-selling fishfinder features that are easy to access and operate -- all at a surprisingly affordable price.Key Features:
- Transducer NOT included
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3", LED-backlit color display
- Exclusive Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) - Broadband Sounder plus DownScan Imaging -- the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder with appropriate Transducer.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets
- Easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Display Size: 4.3"/10.92cm
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: 16-bit color TFT
- Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
- Languages: 30
- HDI Operating Frequencies: 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC (10-17 VDC min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Sonar Frequencies: 83/200 kHz or 50/200 kHz
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®
- Max Depth Per Transducer Type
- Broadband Sounder: Max 750' / 229M @ 83/200 kHz
- Broadband Sounder: Max 2000' / 610M @ 50/200 kHz
- DownScan Imaging: Max 300' / 91M @ 455/800 kHz
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.8" \ 96mm
- Product Depth: 2.2" \ 56mm
- Product Height: 6.6" \ 168mm (7.5" \ 189mm with bracket)
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)