Elite-4m HD Gold
The compact Elite-4m HD Gold combines a super-bright, LED-backlit color display and built-in GPS antenna with a full selection of easy-to-use chartplotter features that are easy to access and operate -- all at a surprisingly affordable price - and comes pre-packaged with Navionics® Gold cartography. Key Features:
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3", LED-backlit color display
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000'
- Navionics Gold chartcard featuring U.S./Canada/Alaska and Bahamas coastal, Great Lakes and major Canadian lakes detail.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO
- Easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Display Size: 4.3"/10.92cm
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: 16-bit color TFT
- Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Languages: 30
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC (10-17 VDC min-max)
- Media Port: One (1) high-capacity microSD slot
- Warranty: One year
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.8" \ 96mm
- Product Depth: 2.2" \ 56mm
- Product Height: 6.6" \ 168mm (7.5" \ 189mm with bracket)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 VDC (10-17 VDC min-max)
- GPS Navigation
- Navigation: Routes: 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Background Mapping: US Background map with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000' /305M
- Mapping Options: Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold (included) and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)