RapidDitch™ Express Abandon Ship Bag
Store all of your essential personal and survival gear items in the new ACR RapidDitchT Express abandon ship bag. This compact and buoyant safety tool conveniently keeps all your essential safety gear organized and together allowing for quick access in an emergency situation. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready.
With added buoyancy, the RapidDitch Express will float up to 15 lbs. of gear and the new reflective material will assist in being spotted by Search and Rescue forces. The tough water resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion resistant zippers stand up to the harshest elements. The RapidDitch Express makes your entire safety gear portable so that you can easily transport everything from boat to boat.
Stay together and within arm's length of the RapidDitch Express with the new innovative shoulder strap tethering system. Simply unhook the straps and they quickly transform into two 4-foot safety harnesses designed to keep everyone connected while in the water.
With your safety gear together in one easy to grab location, the RapidDitch Express eliminate the stress of trying to locate your EPIRB, flares, first aid kit and safety gear in a crisis situation. Features:
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency; stow in easy-access waterproof locker until necessary for use
- Floats up to 15 lbs. of gear; buoyant closed-cell foam construction
- Innovative shoulder strap tethering system transforms into safety harnesses to connect everyone together while in the water
- Easy-fit attachment for locator light (light not included)
- Internal pockets and 2 daisy chain organizer
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Record equipment inventory on external, waterproof card for quick reference
- Water-resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 600 denier coated nylon exterior with reflective fabric, 210 denier coated nylon liner with bias tape-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Size: 21 x 6 x 14.5 (inches)/533 x 368 (mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg)
- Material: 600 denier polyester and reflective exterior/210 denier polyester interior
- Color: High visibility yellow
- Tether Strap: Shoulder straps transforms into two 4' leashes to tether survivors together in the water
- Volume: 8 gallons/30 liters
- Exterior Storage Compartments: EPIRB pocket/mess compartments/1 strobe light attachment/1 clear compartment
- Interior Storage: 3 enclosed side wall pockets/2 daisy chain organizers/12 slip rings
- Buoyancy: 15 lbs. dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
- Warranty: 1 year
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)