Ember E1150 LED Step Light, Snap Mount
- 2.5 watts
- 9-30V DC input/9-15 AC Input
- 0 to 100% Dimming
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Asymmetric Light Distribution
- Wide lateral angle
- 6 Vibrant Color Options
- IP67, Exterior Rated
- Up to 50,000 Hours of Operation
- Advanced optical system - Asymmetric beam angle eliminates glare while providing excellent surface illumination
- 0 - 100% Dimming - Connection with i2Systems LightLink Series allows simple and seamless integration to most of today's conventional dimming systems
- Rugged design - Stainless steel construction, sealed design, and electronic regulation to the LED source ensure product longevity
- No heat or UV in the light beam - Fixture lens remains much cooler than halogen sources, allowing safe and "burn free" operation
- In addition, no UV means reduced risk of fading or deteriorating products or artifacts on display
- Stainless Steel Trim with PVD - Removable trim ring and Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating provides a very durable surface finish which will not tarnish or discolor
- Snap-in Installation - Simply bore a 1.25" diameter hole and snap the fixture into place
- Fixture accomodates wall thicknesses ranging from .125" to .625"
- SmartDriver Integrated - i2Systems SmartDriver Technology is integrated directly inside every fixture
- Connect the Ember to a wide range of voltages without sacrificing light output or lifetime
- No external drivers are required and wiring is made simple
- AccuWhite - i2Systems AccuWhite Technology allows integration of Ember fixtures to traditional applications without sacrifice in color temperature (CCT) or color rendering (CRI)
- AccuWhite ensures and accurate and consistent color matching from fixture to fixture and across product lines
- LightLink Compatible - i2Systems LightLink controllers represent the next generation in lighting control and connectivity
- LightLink modules provide seamless integration of today's marine dimming systems through a wide variety of desirable interfaces
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)