Navico SonarHub Sounder Module w/TM150M Transom Mount Transducer
The compact SonarHub sounder module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS series multifunction displays.
An easy-to-install, plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution - the SonarHub Sounder Module makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest sonar technologies for Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS displays - including CHIRP and StructureScan HD imaging - as well as the Lowrance SpotlightScan bow-mounted solution for HDS Gen2 models.Features
- Compact, all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar technologies.
- CHIRP sonar with Airmar TM150M or B150M transducers delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
- StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what's beneath your boat.
- Optional transducers include Airmar TM150M and B150M single-channel CHIRP transducers, existing StructureScan HD transducers, and the SpotlightScan surround-scanning sonar transducer.*
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models, and Simrad NSO,NSE and NSS series multifunction displays.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service and Simrad Advantage Service programs.
*SonarHub Sonar Module not required for SpotlightScan functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.TM150M CHIRP Sonar Transom Mount Transducer
For use with Navico SonarHub Sounder Module
As CHIRP continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the
lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game
changing technology. The B150M and TM150M economical CHIRP transducers designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet*) along with ultra-clear target resolution.
*Depths vary depending on target strength and sea conditions
This is a Transom Mount model in the CHIRP product line. The TM150M is an
excellent choice for freshwater fishers, and CHIRPS across the following
bandwidth: Medium Frequency 95-155 kHz. Designed for smaller boats up to
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Plastic Housing
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider archesand 26 degree to 17
- Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood or metal
- 1 internal ceramic
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)