Navico SonarHub Sounder Module w/ SpotlightScan Sonar Transducer
The compact SonarHub sounder module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScanr HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS series multifunction displays.
An easy-to-install, plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution - the SonarHub Sounder Module makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest sonar technologies for Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS displays - including CHIRP and StructureScan HD imaging - as well as the Lowrance SpotlightScan bow-mounted solution for HDS Gen2 models.Features
- Compact, all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar technologies.
- CHIRP sonar with Airmar TM150M or B150M transducers delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
- StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what's beneath your boat.
- Optional transducers include Airmar TM150M and B150M single-channel CHIRP transducers, existing StructureScan HD transducers, and the SpotlightScan surround-scanning sonar transducer.*
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models, and Simrad NSO,NSE and NSS series multifunction displays.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service and Simrad Advantage Service programs.
*SonarHub Sonar Module not required for SpotlightScan functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.Lowrance SpotlightScan Sonar
SpotlightScan Sonar delivers a higher level of angler-controlled,
surround-scanning views to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas
on your HDS Gen2* or HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter display.
Similar to the way a scanning spotlight reveals objects in the dark,
SpotlightScan Sonar clearly pinpoints structure and fish targets ahead and around the boat, so anglers save valuable time on the water and maintain focus on the most productive fishing spots - all without disturbing these
areas before anglers have a chance to fish them.Features
- Focusing on the areas you want to fish, SpotlightScan Sonar
allows you to quickly concentrate on the key fishing areas of greatest
interest - without wasting valuable fishing time while waiting for a full
- SpotlightScan Sonar features a scanning range of 150', and it
operates at optional frequency ranges of 455 or 800 kHz.
- In addition to surround-scanning performance, the SpotlightScan
transducer also provides DownScan Imaging for picture-like images of
fish and structure beneath your boat - as well as award-winning Broadband
Sounder® technology, which is ideal for marking fish arches and tracking
- The SpotlightScan transducer can be installed on any bow-mounted,
cable-steer, foot-control trolling motor (not electric steer) using a
stainless-metal hose clamp (included), so there's no need for special
mounting kits. To complete the installation, a SpotlightScan NMEA 2000®
sensor is connected to the trolling motor's foot pedal.
- With this installation, the angler has complete control - simply by
using the remote foot pedal - of the SpotlightScan sonar direction and
scanning speed - all without having to make additional menu adjustments on
the HDS Gen2 display.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program.
- NMEA 2000 Starter Kit (part number 000-0124-69) required for
- *HDS Gen2 (non Touch) models require SonarHub Sounder Module for
SpotlightScan Sonar operation.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)