Simrad NSO evo2 Dual 16" Multi-Touch Monitor Bundle
The NSO evo2 (MPU - Marine Processor Unit) is the premium single or multi-display multifunction navigation system for performance-minded boaters.
NSO16 evo2 is a multi-touch black box system with dual independent video output, multi-touch screen control (pinch to zoom), and wide-screen monitor.
The NSO evo2 offers dual high-definition, video output each with a lightning fast quad-core processor for quick response and high performance in single and dual independent display installations.
NSO evo2 Marine Processor Key Features
Dual Independent Video Output
- Large-Screen Navigation System
- Multi-TouchSensible (with compatible display)
- Dual Independent Video Output
- Full HD Video
- Performance Module compatibility
- Smaller, lighter design
- Quad-Core Processing Power
- Built in Insight Cartography(Amer)
- Dedicated processor per monitor gives superior speed and chart draw performanceGoFree
- Independent HDMI output ports allow different setups on each display
- 2 x Quad core processors
- Control both NSO evo2 monitors direct from your Ipad or Android Tablet.
- NSO evo2 Appears as 2 Separate MFD Displays within the GoFree Application.
Even if you only have 1 monitor connected to the NSO evo2 on the vessel you can view and control the second output direct from your tablet.Control Options
OP-40 Remote -Full NSO evo2 System control available with OP-40 Remote -*Integrated NSO evo2 Autopilot control functions require OP-40 remote
Touch screen Control - NSO evo2 can be operated by multi-touch monitors provided by select partners. Currently KEP marine Glass bridge touch screen monitors are certified for use on NSO evo2 and operate via USB cable connection. Multi touch gestures are supported for chart zoom / sonar zoom/ Radar rangeNSO evo2
Language PacksEnglish(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch,Norwegian, Portuguese, SwedishMO-T MonitorsKey Features
- Multi zoom touch gestures
- Naviconics Depth Highlight range
- Naviconics shallow water highlight
- AIS Sarts
- Fusion Link Audio Device Support
- Grib Weather
- Flir Camera integration
- GS25 Antenna Configuration
- Wide screen display support
High Def. Widescreen Displays
- Low Profile Glass Bridge Design
- More Screen, Less Border
- Widescreen Displays, HD Resolutions
- Touch/Non-Touch Option
- High Bright Backlight Option
- Picture in Picture
- On-Glass Menu Keys
- VESA bracket Mounting Option
- IP66 in Dash Mounting
- Suitable for any monitor application (not limited to Simrad)
- Higher Definition LCD panels enable more information to be presented on the display
- For a defined chart zoom level, user can see a larger area of chart in full detail
- For an echo sounder panel, more vertical pixels means more vertical resolution and target detail in the water column
- Wide LCD format makes more effective use of boat dashboard space
- Widescreen aspect ratios give more usable panel shapes in split modes
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Hotmaps/Silver/Gold/Platinum+
- Resolution (VxH): 1366x768
- Screen Size: 15.6'
- Touchscreen: Yes
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)