24" Wide Screen Multi-Touch Multi-Purpose LCD Display
The FURUNO MU240T is a 24" Wide Screen, multi-purpose, multi-touch marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU240T utilizes Projected Capacitive Technology (called PCTouch) to provide the ultimate in responsive sensitivity for the NavNet TZtouch black box system. The MU240T employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT Active-Matrix LCD with LED Backlight Technology. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU240T monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCD and the glass are bonded together to ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
The MU240T features native 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, and can auto-detect a wide variety of common screen resolutions with its built-in scaler. Its wide range of interface options include 2 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 composite video inputs. The display is the perfect match for the NavNet TZtouch series, but can also display images from security cameras, DVD player, computers, HDTV Receivers or other peripheral devices.
The MU240T display offers the ultimate in performance, convenience, state of the art design and enduring quality for system integrators and boat builders, particularly where reliability and long life time are key prerequisites. The product range combines stunning design and technology with innovative features and options, making it all that the integrator needs for top class, type-approved marine systems.Features:
- LED Backlight Technology, TFT Active-matrix
- Projected Capacitive (PCtouch) Multi Touch
- 24.0 inch Display
- 1920 x 1080 - 0.264 (H) x 0.264 (V) mm
- Aspect Ratio and Response Time: 16:9 - 25ms (typ)
- High Brightness 1000 cd/m2 (typ) - 1000:1 (typ)
- View Angle and Max Colors: 89 deg. (up/down/left/right) - 16.7 million
- Synchronization Signal Auto-detect: Digital Separate Sync., Composite Sync., Sync. On Green
- Optimal Resolution and Hz: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Detectable Resolutions: 640 x 350, 640 x 480, 720 x 400, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1280, 1920 x 1200
- Video Inputs: 2X DVI, 2X RGB, 3X Composite Video
- Supported Video Signals: Interlaced HDTV, NTSC, PAL and SECAM video, Composite Video
- Dimmable 0-100%, Multi-power AC & DC, PBP (Picture By Picture)
- PIP (Picture In Picture)
- Operating Temperature -15.0 deg C / 5.0 deg F to 55.0 deg C / 131.0 deg F, Humidity up to 95%
- IP Rating: Protection: IP66 front - IP22 rear (EN60529)
- Compass Safe Distance: Standard: 125.00 [49.21''] - Steering: 75.00 [29.53''] cm [inch]
- Weight: 24.2 lbs
- Multi-power 115/230VAC - 50/60Hz + 24VDC
- 60W (max)
Note: You may connect either AC power or DC power or both. In case both sources are connected, power will be sourced from the AC input. If AC input is lost, there will be an uninterrupted switch-over to DC input.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)