PowerDrive V2 55/FC-54" w/MK 106D
PowerDrive V2 marks an evolutionary leap. Anglers trusted the original PowerDrive on the front of their boats for years. Then, we redesigned it with ergonomic features that deliver more performance than ever. Check out how we've taken one of the most trusted motors on the water and made it even better.
MK 106D On-Board ChargerON-BOARD MARINE BATTERY CHARGERS.
- Deploy-Assist Lever - The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you're ready to go. When it's time to move, it stows easily and securely - ready for action whenever you are.
- Ergonomically Designed Foot Pedal - Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with PowerDrive V2's foot pedal. It features the industry's highest IP68 waterproof rating and an 18' cord.
- Digital Maximizer - Digital Maximizer controls and optimizes power to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. You'll stay on the water up to 5 times longer on a single charge.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to make it the only trolling motor shaft that's guaranteed for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power - Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they'll never hear you coming.
Reengineered with a microprocessor-based design, our all-new digital on-boardchargers protect your battery, charge faster, and help you stay on the water longer.DIGITALLY CONTROLLED.
We set out to build a smarter charger, and the result is the ingenious microprocessor-based design of our new on-boardunits. By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, they deliver a faster, more regulated precise charge so you can stay on the water longer, without worrying about your batteries.PROTECTS BATTERIES.
Our new on-board chargers feature Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. And its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. So your battery and your day on the water will always last longer.TWO TIMES FASTER CHARGING.
In high temperatures, our new on-board chargers juice up your batteries up to twice as fast. Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, our new on-boards get the job done.ENHANCED STATUS CODES.
Comprehensive readings on our new chargers inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge.
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Saltwater tested and fully corrosion-resistant
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protected
- For use with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell,maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
- FCC compliant
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Length - 8-3/4"
- Width - 4-3/4"
- Height - 3"
- Weight - 4.5lbs
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)