2000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
Provides 2000 watts of true sine wave AC power from a DC source and 100-amp multistage battery charging.
A powerful all-in-one solution, Prosine 2.0 inverter/chargers (part#805-2000 hardwire version) deliver up to 2000 watts of unsurpassed clean true sine wave output power and combines this with a 100 amp, multistage battery charger. Series stackability allows for two units to power 240 VAC applications such as power tools, over ranges, washer/dryer combinations and air conditioners. The Prosine 2.0 is ideal for upgrading your electrical system in a boat, RV, or utility vehicle, for building a standby power system for critical equipment or incorporating an alternative energy system for a remote home. The system includes a full function LCD remote control panel and battery temperature sensor. Product Features
- 2000-watt inverter (4500-watt surge)
- 100 A power factor corrected multistage charger
- True sine wave output (crystal controlled)
- Built-in 30 A transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Series stackability for 120/240 VAC (requires two units)
- Power sharing reduces charging current when AC loads are activated to prevent tripping of shorepower breaker
- Equalization mode conditions batteries for longer life
- Optional GFCI version available (part#805-2020)
- LCD remote control panel and temperature sensor included
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to install
- Two year warranty
- Remote Control Panel
- Independent inverter and charger on/off controls
- Push button control of power sharing, equalizing, battery set-up, and system configuration
- Easy to read backlit digital text messaging display
- Numerically displays AC and DC system information including volts, amps and state of inverter/charger
- Monitors battery temperature and adjusts charger to provide an accurate charge in any climate
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over temperature and automatic overload protection
- Short circuit AC backfeed protection
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)