Freedom 458 Inverter/ChargerAC Power Inverter with High Surge Capability, 3-Stage Charger
With filtered modified sine wave output, Freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from electrical equipment to appliances and electronics in your RV. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
For inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the Freedom Basic Remote. For advanced battery monitoring and remote control, Freedom 458 systems can be paired with optional Link instrumentation.Product Features
- MSW AC power inverter with high surge capability
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger
- Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping
- Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link 1000 panels
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- 30 month warranty
Electrical Specifications - Inverter
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
Electrical Specifications - Charger
- Output power (continuous): 2000W
- Surge power (AC amps): 50A
- Output frequency regulation: 60Hz
- Inverter voltage regulation: 120V +/-5% true RMS
- Output wave form: Modified sine wave
- Efficiency (full load): 85%
- Peak efficiency: 92%
- No load current draw (idle mode): 0.12A
- AC output connections: Single - 20/15 Circuit Breakers
- AC input connections: Single
- AC transfer switch: 30A
- Charge rate: 100A DC
- AC input voltage range: 90 130 VAC
- Battery voltage (nominal): 12 VDC
- Battery voltage range: 10.0 15.5 VDC
- Low battery cut-out: 10.0 VDC
- AC input (max. charge mode): 21A AC
- Bulk charge voltage: 14.3 VDC***
- Float charge voltage: 13.4 VDC***
- Equalize charge voltage: 16.3 VDC
- Charge control: 3-stage
- Battery type settings: Wet / Gel 1 / Gel 2 / AGM
- Equalization: Yes
- Temperature sensitive charging: Yes
***Default value varies with battery typ and temperature
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)