ECI-100 Universal Engine & Control Interface
The ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface is an innovative and affordable solution for bridging engine instrumentation and drive-by-wire steering with Raymarine autopilot and navigation systems. A simple isolated CAN Bus solution, the ECI-100 offers reliable integration with Raymarine's latest generation of multifunction displays and also delivers a seamless autopilot steering interface to Raymarine's Evolution EV-2 Drive By Wire autopilot system.Benefits:
ECI-100 Engine Data Parameters
- A simple, single point of connection for engine data and drive-by-wire autopilot control
- Affordable and uncomplicated solution eliminates the need for multiple engine and autopilot gateways
- Brings Raymarine's Evolution 9-axis sensor and adaptive autopilot control to drive-by-wire propulsion without the need for a proprietary autopilot gateway
- View engine data displays and enjoy full autopilot control alongside Raymarine's industry-leading radar, sonar and navigation technologies using a single touch screen display.
- From our space saving aSeries, to our flagship big screen gS Series, engine information displays and autopilot control are available on any display running LightHouse v8 or later
- Access easy to customize displays to show engine performance data, fuel consumption, alarms, and much more
- View engine information displays on your smart phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps
- Simple to install ECI-100 makes engine and navigation integration a reality for virtually any size vessel
The ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface identifies the following parameters:
Simple Integration, Powerful Performance
- Engine speed
- Engine oil temperature
- Engine temperature
- Engine oil pressure
- Engine coolant pressure
- Engine fuel rate
- Boost pressure
- Battery potential
- Transmission oil pressure
- Transmission oil temperature
- Total engine hours
- Fuel tank level
- Trip fuel used (calculated by ECI-100)
- Alternator potential
- Engine torque
- Engine percent load
- Transmission gear
- VIN (not shown on the display)
- Software number (not shown on the display)
The ultra-compact ECI-100 connects directly to the industry-standard NMEA2000 or SAE* J1939 Engine Data Bus used by major marine engine manufacturers including:
- Volvo Penta
- Yamaha Marine (Command Link Plus only)
- Yanmar Marine
Raymarine is committed to delivering seamless integration with leading marine engines. Visit www.raymarine.com for the latest engine compatibility information.
An industry standard DeviceNet port connects the ECI-100 to manufacturerspecific CAN bus cabling. The ECI-100 then connects to NMEA2000 networks using the SeaTalkng
cabling system. Each of the ECI-100's isolated ports is powered independently ensuring reliable, worry-free performance from both navigation electronics and engine systems.
* SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers standard
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)