Handheld Depth Finder with Integrated LED FlashlightUncover the World Below...Depth/Temp/Light Vesatile Digtial Sonar with Water Depth, Water & Air Temperature, Fish Readings & LED Flashlight.
The H22FX is a feature packed, handheld sonar system that with the flip of a switch produces instant depth readings from 2.5' to 200'. An integrated temperature sensor displays air and water temperature, while fish detecting sonar will illuminate a fish indicator on the display if a fish passes through the sonar beam. Features:
(**) for the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with the water or a boat hull as per the instructions in the operator's manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air. Integrated LED Flashlight & Underwater Fish Attracting Light
- Automatic Range and Sensitivity Delivers Uninterrupted Depth Readings From 2.5' to 200' (.8 to 61 m) in 1/10th Precision (**)
- Air and Water Temperature Readings to the Nearest 1/10th Degree Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Fish Indicator Displays Fish in the Sonar Beam
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- EasyTouch® User Interface Gives One-Touch Access to Depth and Temperature Readings
- Shoot-Thru Technology Allows Readings Through Ice or Boat Hulls (**)
- Displays Depth and Temperature Readings in English or Metric (Ft/F, M/C)
- Waterproof Battery Compartment for 4 - AA Batteries (not included)
- Glare-Free Display with SoftGlow™ Backlight for Easy Viewing Under Any Ambient Light Condition
- Integrated High Intensity LED Flashlight with 4 Interchangeable Lens Colors
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support Center
- Waterproof and Buoyant
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
HawkEye has incorporated high performance with a low power consumption LED. Not only does it have significantly higher output intensity, but when compared to incandescent flashlights of similar battery count and similar lumen output, you can expect a much improved battery longevity from this "next generation" bulb. Couple that with 4 Interchangeable Colored Lenses, and you've got the ultimate boater tool!Colors:
Side-Scan Fish Detecting Sonar
- White: The best all around color with high intensity that makes it great for general use or as a fish attractor
- Green: For attracting fish in fresh, brackish or murky water
- Blue: For attracting fish in deep blue ocean water or in slightly murky water
- Red: Use to help preserve night vision when map reading or for general lighting at night
There is no guessing where the drop-offs are or where the fish are hiding when you use the H22FX. One press of the button allows you to scan an area for drop-offs, ledges, or hiding fish within 199 Feet (61 Meters). Scan under weeds, lily pads, or even docks for trophy lunkers before making a cast; the presence of fish is clearly indicated on the LCDDepth, Air & Water Temperature, Fish & LED Flashlight
Featuring all the advanced sonar capabilities of the H22PX Hand Held Depth Finder, the H22FX takes portability to another level. Applications:
- Shorelines & Docks: Aim the sonar from any shoreline: river banks, creek banks, pond banks, lake banks, etc...
- Dock, Jetty, Pier: Use the Manual Mode to suspend the depth finder from docks, jetties and piers
- Float Tube, Kayak, Canoe: Use the Automatic or Manual Modes from float tubes, kayaks or canoes or set inside the hull and shoot through the hull for depth and fish readings
- Boat, Raft, Tender, Dingy: Use the Automatic or Manual Modes from boats, rafts, tenders and dingies. Or set inside the hull and shoot through the hull for depth and fish readings
- PWC: A perfect primary depth finder for your PWC
- Ice Fishing: Shoot through the ice before drilling your hole to check the depth or see if there are fish. Suspend in the hole while fishing to keep on eye out for passing fish
- Night Fishing: Attract fist at night using the underwater light feature
Place the transducer side of the unit in the water. Flip the activation switch to the left, and instant depth, fish and temperature readings will be diplayed on the LCD. Flip the activation switch to the right to activate the LED Flashlight.Includes:
- Handheld Depth Finder with Integrated Sonar Sensor (transducer) Air/Water Temperature Sensor, and LED Flashlight
- Wrist Strap
- Battery Holder (Batteries NOT Included)
- Waterproof Battery Cap
- Color Operation Manual
- 4 - Interchangeable Flashlight Lenses (Clear, Green, Blue, Red)
- Backlighting: Green LED SoftGlow™
- Battery Life: 30 Hours Continuous Use
- Depth Range - Max: 200' (60m)
- Depth Range - Min: 2.5' (.7m)
- Transducer Frequency: 200 kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle: 25°
- Flashlight Output: 20 Lumen
- Warranty: 2 Years
4 - AA Batteries (NOT Included)
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)