TG1050 Smart Iron with iTouch® TechnologyDesigned for Everyday Use
Thanks to Oliso's award-winning iTouch® technology, the TG1050 Steam Iron prevents scorching, accidental tipping and burns. It makes quick work of laundry piles and, best of all, reduces strain on wrists and shoulders caused by repetitive lifting. 1600 watts and powerful steam make this a perfect tool for everyday pressing and ironing.
Other features include digitally controlled temperature for consistent precise heating, continuous steam for crisp results with horizontal and vertical bursts of steam, premium stainless steel soleplate with more steam holes for consistent steam flow, a large 12.7 ounce side fill water tank, ergonomic design, and a rounded detailer tip to squeeze in tight corners and cuffs. 8 minute auto shut-off. Award-Winning Design
- iTouch® Technology: Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you've stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
- Quad Auto Shut-Off: Never worry if you accidentally leave the iron turned on or if it tips over
- Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
- Quick Heating: 1600 watts of power
- OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick, mirror glide soleplate for optimal head retention
- Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles
- Reduce Ironing Time: Make quick work of laundry piles by reducing the need to lift
- Detailer Tip: creates crisp pleats, pockets and cuffs
- 8'8" cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)