a77 Wi-Fi 7" MFD Touchscreen with ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar - Navionics North America Gold +3,000 Lakes
Raymarine's a77 Wi-Fi Multifunction Touch Display combines a powerful GPS-Chartplotter with a ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar system perfect for freshwater or coastal anglers. The a77 Wi-Fi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control your a77 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps.
Select a77 Wi-Fi models include Navionics Silver or Gold charts on microSD, or you can upgrade to 3D charting with satellite photos with Navionics Platinum Plus charts. The a77 Wi-Fi can be expanded to include radar, CHIRP DownVision™, AIS, thermal imaging and much, much more.
The a77 Wi-Fi features a 7.0" widescreen, LED backlit LCD display that is optically bonded to its touchscreen for superior visibility day and night. The a77 Wi-Fi is compatible with Raymarine's RayNet (SeaTalkhs) networking, as well as SeaTalkng and NMEA2000. Features:
- Swipe, touch and navigate - the a77 Wi-Fi is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse™ User Interface
- Super-fast, dual-core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Control your a77 from popular Smartphones or Tablets
- Powerful ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar with 50/200kHz frequency and 600 watts of power for crystal-clear iamges to depth of 3,000 feet
- Super-bright 7", optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Built-in 50-channel
- Includes Navionics North America Gold +3,000 Lakes
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on microSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION Audio integration - Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- Optional transom-mount, in-hull and thru-hull transducers available (sold separately)
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)