a68 5.7" MFD Touchscreen with CHIRP DownVision™ & CPT-100 - North American Gold Bundle
Raymarine's a68 is a full-featured multifunction display with CHIRP DownVisionT Sonar technology built in.
The dual channel sonar in the a68 lets you see fish and bottom structure like never before, it's like having two sonars in one! The a68's CHIRP DownVisionT channel delivers stunning images of underwater structure, fish, wrecks and more with photo-like clarity. The a68 also features a CHIRP fish targeting channel for easy identification of baitfish and predators.
Select a68 models include Navionics Silver or Gold charts on microSD, or you can upgrade to 3D charting with satellite photos with Navioncs Platinum Plus charts.
North American Bundle Includes:
- Swipe, touch and navigate - the a68 is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse™ User Interface
- Super-fast, dual core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Dual Channel sonar with both CHIRP DownVision™ and CHIRP Fish Targeting sonar imagery to depths of 600 feet
- Super-bright 5.7", optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on MicroSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION audio integration - Full of control or FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- CPT-100 transom mount transducer with temperature sensor included
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included
- Coastal U.S.
- Great Lakes
- Over 3,000 HotMaps Premium U.S.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Gold
- Included Transducer: CPT-100
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 640 x 480
- Screen Size: 5.7'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Weather Capable: Yes
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)