EV-100 Power Evolution Autopilot
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Type 0.5 Hydraulic Pump included
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Ideal for small, hydraulically steered powerboats
- Built-in trolling patterns
- For 12V DC power systems
- Includes p70R Autopilot Controller
The EV Sensor Core
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70R Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-100 Actuator Control Unit
- Type 0.5 Hydraulic Pump 12V
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng
networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng
and NMEA2000 networks.Features:
P70R Autopilot Control Head
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
The p70R has a convenient rotary control knob and support for multiple autopilot modes including Auto, standby, trolling patterns, and track mode from your GPS or chartplotter. Features:
ACU-100 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng
bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.Support Drive Units
Type 1.5 Hydraulic Pump includedEvolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)