CVS-126 with B744V Thru-Hull TriducerCVS-126 Dual Frequency Color Echo Sounder
The SI-TEX CVS-126 Dual-Frequency (50/200kHz) Echo Sounder features a digital signal processor (DSP) for a clearer image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths, plus auto function for the most reliable setting and best performance. Features:
B744V Thru-Hull Triducer 600kW, 50/200kHz
- Digital 5.7" Dual-Frequency Color LCD Fishfinder
- DSP technology for a clearer detailed image that enhances fish targets
- Digital signal processing
- State-of the-art digital signal processor offers advanced filtering capabilities
- Digital Filtering feature eliminates clutter by filtering out the noise to provide a clear detailed image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths
- Making it easy to differentiate between baitfish, larger fish, schools of fish and the sea floor
- Exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under your boat with different sounds for fish and schools of fish. So you will not miss any good opportunites even if you are away from the CVS-126
- Automatic Functions
- For best performance the Auto Function mode chooses the most reliable setting for such functions as Gain, Range and Shift
- Optimum settings are continuously selected automatically (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT)
- Fishing Hot Spots
- Leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots or other previously saved positioning in memory with input from optional GPS sensor
- Store the Image
- YouStores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recalling later by "one-touch"
- Great for recalling a potential hot spot for review later
- Easy Operation
- Easy access to all system functions with simply arranged keypad, dedicated-functions keys, rotary-knob control of Gain/Selection and comprehensive on-screen menus
- Sunlight Viewable
- Brilliant 5.7" color LCD display with 8, 16, or 64 color levels and an anti-reflective coating for excellent readability in direct sunlight
The B744V Triducer Multisensor provides you with depth, speed, and temperature in one thru-hull housing. This unit is ideal for all 600 Watt fishfinders and requires only a single hole in the hull. The B744V's valve assembly prevents water from rushing into the hull when the insert is removed for cleaning or storage. The innovative housing design allows the TRIDUCER Multisensor to be fully recessed into its custom High-Performance Fairing. The end result is a streamlined installation. At speeds above 30 knots (34 MPH), the B744V will produce clear images and solid bottom tracking.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)