Commander P2 AutopilotEngineered for PerformanceFeatures:
- Auto Learning using Intelligent Steering Technology - IST
- Auto Setup - automatic drive detection, automatic pilot calibration & automatic compass compensation
- Auto Sea State adjustment for reliability in all weather conditions
- Sunlight Viewable TFT LCD or silver backed high contrast monochrome LCD
- Work Mode - Superbly suited for professional performance on vessels requiring ultimate rudder response
- Adjustments can be made "on the fly"
- Advanced Power Features include automatic helm bias, automatic leeway control for minimizing course errors due to wind and tide
- Proportional Rate Control to provide gentle smooth response at fast cruising speeds
- NAV Mode provides adaptive precise track steering
- NMEA 0183 input/output ports
- Quick Turn Selection - continuous circle, U-turn, Emergency MOB to steer the Williamson-Recovery turn
- FISH ZAG to allow the sport fisher to mimic the actions of live prey more closely
- Simple touch 8 button illuminated keypad
- Multi-language capability configurable in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Icelandic
- Universal Mount - surface mount, flush mount or bracket mount
- Waterproof - Control head to commercial grade IP67 standards
- CE compliance for EMI and RFI immunity
- Extended 3 year warranty
- 9 level backlit LCD display
- Colour head gives you Red Night Vision mode for comfortable viewing in all conditions
- Pre-defined parameter sets for full or semi-displacement, planning hulls, stern drives and sailboats
- Multiple steering capability for Fast, Slow and Work modes
- Simple to use course knob with mechanical detent
- Multi-station capability with security station lock
- Automatic trim
- Adjustable yaw, turn rate and rudder settings
- PORT and STBD dodge buttons for collision avoidance
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations
- Fully compatible with onboard NMEA instruments and most steering systems
- Versatile Wind Mode for excellent sailboat steering
- Control head (surface mount w/o knob): 6.1 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (155 x 113 x 29mm). Cable 25' Head to SPU
- Single Processing Unit: 10.2 x 7.3 x 2.9 inches (257 x 184 x 73mm)
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)