Voyager X3 Class A AIS TransceiverSee & Be Seen - Enhanced Security At SeaFeatures:
- Compact single box design
- NMEA 2000 standard for marine networking
- Approval: FCC and USCG standard in USA, Wheel Mark/MED,IEC certified in Canada
- Advanced technological design for enhanced performance & reliability
- Display graphically AIS data target overlay on standard radars and multifunction chart displays
- Wireless exchange - Navigation status between vessels and shore traffic monitoring centers
- Monitor vessels of Class A and Class B over standard VHF data transmissions
- Port traffic management - using Class A and Class B data to identify and control vessel movements
- Transmit safety related messages reducing search and rescue times
- Rotary encoder for quick selection and data entry using two soft keys
- Easily upgradeable through PC software via RS232 - 9 way D type connector
- Built in 16 Channel GPS receiver with antenna
- High contrast mono-chrome LCD for clear presentation of data
- Dual mode Class A/Inland AIS configurable via built-in menu
- International certification to IEC61993-2 and inland waterways standards
- Fully compatible with ComNav Vector G2/G2B GPS Compasses
- 1 Year warranty
- Worldwide service
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts average, 4.75A peak to 12VDC
- NMEA0183 Interface: 38.4 baud bi-directional
- RS232 Interface: 38.4k baud bi-directional
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Configuration and set up software
- Data display for MMSI, vessel name, call sign, vessel type, etc.
- Auto configuration for safety related message
- GPS display of position, COG and SOG
- GPS diagnostics
- Key status indicators
- Shows Transponder software and firmware version
- Displays receiver and transmitter statistics
- Displays Class A, Class B, base station and A to N target data
- Real time display for serial data output
- Ability to log data to file
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)