Freedom Sequence Intelligent Power Manager (EMS)
The Xantrex Freedom Sequence is an intelligent energy management system (EMS) that provides automatic power & load management for Recreational Vehicles (RVs) when powered by shore power or generator.IQ FOR YOUR RV OR BOAT!
Together with the Freedom SW Inverter/Charger, System Control Panel (SCP) and Automatic Generator Start (AGS), the Freedom Sequence provides a complete integrated power management solution for RVs. The Freedom Sequence enables you to monitor and control all the power components from a single, easy to use System Control Panel, rather than multiple, mismatched, control panels. When used with the Freedom SW Inverter/Charger and the Automatic Generator Start, the Freedom Sequence provides automatic generator starting and stopping and automatic inverter assist support for maximum load usage, all behind the scenes. These power components that form a single, cohesive 'Freedom SW Power System' are manufactured by Xantrex and are able to communicate with each other.
The Freedom Sequence automatically manages RV power needs while helping to minimize the nuisance caused by tripping of circuit breakers.Features:
- Manages the complex RV or boat power system from a single remote System Control Panel
- Smooth integration with the Freedom SW inverter/charger to provide a total power solution
- Power management for different available sources including 50Amp Service, 30Amp Service, 20Amp Service and Generator
- Independent modular design allows use with any breaker panel
- Automatic inverter assist mode to provide additional power to support high peak power demands
- Automatically sheds and re-engages loads to avoid the nuisance circuit breaker tripping
- 4 AC and 4 DC relays for wider options on load shedding
- Automatic detection of 120/240 Vac split phase AC source
- Real time independent monitoring of AC loads
- Quick programming of custom OEM configuration
- Quick-connect AC terminals for fast and easy AC wiring (no strain relief required)
- Easy to operate and configure
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)