M262B-WAKE 6.5" Wakeboard Tower Speaker
Designed specifically for the waves, our M262B-WAKE is a black 6.5" marine grade full-range speaker rated at 75W, featuring an adjustable near 100% rotation clamp for wakeboard tower installation.
The M262B-WAKE is a black 6.5" true marine grade speaker loaded into a sealed enclosure with a wake board tower clamp. The speaker features a 6.5" woofer and 1" bridge mounted tweeter and protected by a stainless steel grille. The enclosure is high density poly-ethylene and features variable diameter cast aluminum C-Clamp that can rotate nearly 100% for unlimited flexibility. Both speaker and enclosure are treated with UV inhibitors and conform to UV and Salt-Fog industry standards.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- Enclosure made with high density poly-ethylene and UV inhibitors
- Cast aluminum mounting hardware adjusts from 1-1/2" to 2-3/4" bar size
- 360° rotational mounting capability for unlimited flexibility
- Quick release design for security and cleaning
- Direct Malibu® mount (where applicable)
- Available in black or white
- 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means your speaker has the capacity to handle power under continuous damand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils.VAST Surround - Speakers
Flex Fit Basket - Marine
- The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
- Rockford Fosgate's proprietary surround technique, VAST, provides up to a 25% increase in the speakers effective radiating cone area without complicated installation issues. This design alters the typical design and manufacturing technique by eliminating the large flat glue surface area (the landing), which allows the surround to be shifted for increased cone area. In turn, both nominal efficiency and maximum output capabilities are dramatically improved.
- The new patent-pending VAST technique is a result of combining a unique design concept with precise manufacturing to provide up to 25% more effective radiating cone area.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.ICC Crossover
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)