M210S4B 10" Marine Subwoofer - Black
The M210S4B is a black 10" subwoofer designed for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel grille is UV and moisture resistant and can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
Just because you're on the water doesn't mean you have to go without bass. Put this 10" in your boat and you just may redefine 'party barge'! This subwoofer is designed for free air/infinite baffle applications.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Proprietary corrosion resistant gold plated bare-wire input push-type terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled parabolic polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 16 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Internal magnetic shielding for reduced electromagnetic interference potential
- Fully insulated ultra-flexible lead wire
- High temperature Kapton® former with polyimide insulated copper wire
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Removable trim ring
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means your speaker has the capacity to handle power under continuous damand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils.VAST Surround - Subwoofers
Flex Fit Basket - Marine
- The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
- Rockford Fosgate's proprietary surround technique, VAST, provides up to a 25% increase in the speakers effective radiating cone area without complicated installation issues. This design alters the typical design and manufacturing technique by eliminating the large flat glue surface area (the landing), which allows the surround to be shifted for increased cone area. In turn, both nominal efficiency and maximum output capabilities are dramatically improved.
- The VAST technique is a result of combining a unique design concept with precise manufacturing to provide up to 25% more effective radiating cone area.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)