Our top of the range AIS receiver withTri-Output connectivity, features the very latest AIS technology, to give un-rivalled levels of reception and data through put. With easy connections to all of the latest PC navigation software and chart plotters, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units, the AIS200N2NET matches and exceeds the performance of other more expensive, big brand AIS receivers.
With NMEA 2000, dual NMEA 0183 and USB outputs connection, interfacing and installation is simple and the AIS200N2NET supports all of the latest AIS message types including AIS SARTs, AtoNs and base stations.
Connected to existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or dedicated AIS antenna, you?ll receive all AIS targets within range - typically up to 30nm. Simple plug and play USB connection to a PC, the AIS200N2NET is automatically mapped to an available "virtual" com port, which your PC software can read. Also compatible with Mac OS X and all LINUX Kernels since V2.4.20.
The AIS200N2NET has dual NMEA0183 outputs; one output provides just AIS data, whilst the other multiplexes AIS data with whatever NMEA 0183 data it receives on the NMEA input (4800 baud). With NMEA 2000 and USB output capability, the AIS200N2NET can provide AIS feeds to multiple equipment at the same time, great for larger more complex installations.Features:
- Latest generation AIS Technology - featuring a brand new AIS receiver design
- Tri-Output - NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and USB PC
- High performance dual channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- Rugged IPX5 aluminium housing
- USB Interface for simple Plug and Play connection to a PC
- Two NMEA 0183 outputs (38,400 baud)
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter
- Multiplexed NMEA input for single NMEA GPS+AIS data output at 38,400 baud
- Simple "fit and forget" black box solution
- NOTE - AIS target range, like VHF range is dependent upon a number of installation factors such as; antenna gain, antenna height and size of ground plane. Ranges in excess of 20 miles should be possible if all of these factors are perfect
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)