With more and more equipment now using NMEA 2000 networking, being able to easily connect the network data to mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and laptops is becoming an important consideration.
The WLN2Net is a simple and cost effective wireless device that converts NMEA2000 data into a wireless data feed that can be received by any mobile wireless device. Using standard NMEA data formats, the WLN2Net is compatible with all software applications that support TCP (single device) or UDP (multiple devices) data transfer.
A number of Marine Navigation software packages support TCP/UDP data transfer including:
- SmarterTrack (PC)
- SeaPro (PC)
- Rose Point Coastal Explorer (PC)
- MaxSea (PC)
- Nobeltec (PC)
- MacENC (Macs)
- iNavX (iPhone/iPad)
If you are connecting the WLN2Net to an AIS receiver or transponder, then Digital Yacht's free iAIS app is downloadable from the Apple App Store, which will display an AIS radar type picture on your Apple device.
NOTE: NavLink+ includes an additional USB interface for supplying data from the NMEA2000 network to a PC or Mac.Features:
- NMEA 2000 Certified Wireless Data server
- Reads NMEA 2000 data and transmits it wirelessly over 802.11b+g
- Can be fitted to any NMEA 2000 network with integral cable (male micro connector)
- Supports Bi-Directional communication for driving an Autopilot
- Uses standard NMEA data for maximum compatibility with software applications
- Free iAIS App for iPhone, iTouch or iPad
- Creates a wireless access point and then transmits data via TCP/UDP link
- TCP allows single device connection while UDP allows multiple devices to receive the data
- Single plug and play connection to the NMEA2000 network, provides power and data
- Optional USB connection available for providing NMEA2000 data to the boat's nav computer
- Fully compatible with popular iNavX navigation application for Apple mobile devices
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)