Eclipse DSC+ GX1200 White - Fixed Mount Class D DSC VHF
The Eclipse DSC+ is an affordable ultra compact ITU Class D VHF radio designed with a sturdy die-cast chassis making this full functioning 25 Watt radio the perfect choice for serious power and sail boaters alike. The Eclipse DSC+ has been updated with user customizable soft keys for easy menu operation and features a microphone with channel UP/DOWN, 16/9 and H/L keys. The microphone also features Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology eliminating unwanted background noise like engine and wind noise during transmission ensuring clear communications. The advanced design of the Eclipse DSC+ allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to other communications as it has a separate DSC receiver. Additional DSC features include, DISTRESS, Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send, DSC test call and menu selection for Auto DSC channel switching.Features:
- Affordable Ultra Compact Class D Fixed Mount VHF radio
- Replaces older Eclipse+ and Eclipse DSC Models
- Full dot matrix display
- User customizable soft keys for easy menu operation
- 16/9, H/L and channel up/down keys on the mic
- DSC Distress, Individual, Group, All Ships, Position Request, Position Request and DSC Test Call
- Auto DSC channel change selection
- Submersible IPX7 (3.3' or 1M for 30 minutes) front panel
- Time and GPS position information shown on display when GPS connected
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
- NOAA Weather Channels with Alert
- All USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels
- NMEA 0183 Input and Output
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Overall Dimension: 2.4"H x 6.1"W x 6.7"D
- Flush Mount Cutout: 2.0"H x 5.2"W
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Front panel keys or mic Controls:
Volume, squelch, spring loaded DSC distress cover, backlit keypad Display Type:
Backlit dot matrix display Scanning Modes:
Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch Weather Alert:
Yes Transmit Power:
25/1 Watt NMEA Inputs:
GLL, GGA, GNS, RMC NMEA 0183 outputs:
DSC and DSE Current Draw:
Front panel meets IPX7, submersible 3.3' (1M) for 30 minutes Warranty:
3 years including water damage, after warranty a $65 flat rate covers the repair.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)