SaltWater Coverage for Lowrance & Simrad
The ultimate angler's digital chart and fishing chip, Fishing Hot Spots® Pro SW delivers more fishing information and chart data than any other single chip. Major USA Coastlines are available with detailed shorelines and depth contours.
Premier fishing waters are complete with all of Fishing Hot Spots® own, extensively researched, Fishing Points of Interest, Coastal Water Profiles and Area Specific Fishing Tips & Techniques.
Complete Coastal Coverage
Included Fishing Areas
- Detailed Shorelines
- Extensive fishing information
- Thousands of wrecks and reefs
- Navigational Aids including buoys, precautionary zones, daymarks and more
- Exclusive tip and techniques from FHS
- Over 30,000 Fishing Points of Interest
- More than 80,000 miles of charted shoreline
- Improved Boat Ramp & Facility Functionality
- Cape Sable
- Key West- Marquesas Keys to Sugarloaf Key
- Big Pine Key - Sugarloaf Key to Seven Mile Bridge
- Biscayne Bay - Card Sound to Miami
- Ft. Lauderdale - Port Everglades to Boynton Beach
- LA Inshore North-Oxnard to Marina del Rey
- Channel Islands Inshore
- Santa Catalina Island - San Clemente Island
- Jacksonville - Ponte Vedra to Nassau Sound
- Sarasota - Lemon Bay to Sarasota Bay
- Tampa Bay
- Cape Hatteras-Ocracoke Inlet to Avon
- Oregon Inlet-Salvo to Kill Devil Hills
- Kitty Hawk
- Currituck Sound
Below is a list of unit series known to work with the Fishing Hot Spots PRO USA. Please note that the list does not include any model names with an "x." These are sonar only units and do not support chartplotting in general.
- Lowrance HDS Gen2 series
- Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch
- Lowrance HDS series
- Lowrance Elite-7
- Lowrance Elite-5
- Lowrance Mark-4
- Simrad NSS (Sport)
- Simrad NSE (Expert)
- Simrad NSO (Offshore)
- B&G Zeus
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)