a67 Touchscreen Multifunction Display w/ClearPulse® Digital Sonar - No Charts
Powerful, go-anywhere, touch screen; the speed and simplicity of Raymarine full-function navigation in a sleek 5.7" display.
a67: the ClearPulse® digital sonar equipped a67 is the choice of serious anglers looking for a powerful GPS/Sonar combo with extensive add-on options
ClearPulse® Digital Sonar
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user's guide
*Actual depth performance may vary. Sea conditions, temperature and water salinity can affect the maximum depth range of the sonar. Radar, Chartplotter, Fuel Management
- A powerful combo - the a67 combines all the navigation capabilities of the a65 with a built in ClearPulse Digital sonar.
- Fully automatic ClearPulse® Digital sonar technology provides uncluttered, highly detailed displays of fish and bottom structure.
- Powerful 600 Watt digital sonar automatically adapts and adjusts sonar parameters for a clear image of fish and bottom down to 3,000 feet. *
- Dual frequency - 200 kHz for shallow water operation and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
- Optional ultra wide fan beam 200 kHz transom transducer offers 3-times the beam width of conventional 200 kHz transducers.
- Trolling motor ready - optional adapter enables the use of Minn Kota's Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer (83 kHz.)
Digital, HD Color or Super HD Color Radar scanner required for radar functionality.**Subject to engine compatibility.Networking
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor.
- Charts Not Included .
- Step up to 3D and aerial photo chart navigation using Navionics Platinum+ charts on microSD. Also compatible with Navionics Gold and HotMaps charts.
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculations. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart.**
a-Series Audio: Ready to Rock!
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking with up to 5 additional Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for raymarine Digital radar, HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/Ais650, and ClearPulse CHIRP sonar modules.
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity.
LightHouse User Interface Shows You The Way
- Fusion Marine Stereo home screen access. Full control of the Fusion 700 Series.
- Optional SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Marine Weather using the optional SR6 receiver.
- Connect with your Smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth wireless networking.
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your new a Series applications and custom navigation pages.
Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire library of new a Series capabilities.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Hotmaps/Silver/Gold/Platinum+
- Frequency: 50/200
- Included Transducer: No
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 640 x 480
- Screen Size: 5.7'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 600W
- Weather Capable: Yes
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)