NSO15 Offshore Integrated Navigation System
NSO Offshore integrated navigation system for vessels with larger helm displays. The NSO Offshore line is versatile and easy to expand. Based on the Simrad NSE platform, the NSO delivers "best in class" charting, sounder and radar performance as well as unique control and integration options.
The Simrad NSO cutting-edge performance navigation systems provide uncompromising bridge aesthetics and unrivalled technology integration. The NSO premier navigation system will complement any vessel from multi-helm luxury yachts to offshore-tested sport fish boats without the risk and expense of a custom design. Offering market leading performance and state-of-the-art technology, Simrad NSO combines robust construction and elegant design with innovative performance modules for precision navigation and piloting.
The Simrad NSO Series is the most flexible system available today. Select from three sizes of brilliant Simrad monitors or you have the option to select a standard monitor. Combine NSO and NSE in the same network and add multiple control units. Share chart, radar, or any Simrad performance module across the system. Build an NMEA 2000 network to your exact helm
requirements, whether it is a single station or multi-monitor vessel, NSO delivers a bespoke solution.
The basic Simrad NSO15 package consists of the powerful NSO processor, a DI15 15" monitor, the OP40 wired remote and a dash-mounted SD card reader and provides a premium chart plotter with embedded regional cartography straight out of the box. From there the owner can then choose from Simrad's extensive range of performance modules (black box instruments designed to be connected to control and display units) and create the integrated navigation system to suit his needs, all controlled and monitored from his Simrad NSO via fully-customisable displays. Modules and screens can be added or replaced at any time.Key Features:Big Screen Displays:
- Stylish 15" Simrad monitor
- Ideal for all types of moutning including glass bridge
- Each processor can support up to 3 monitors (2 DVI and 1 RGB)
- Rugged, black box `brain' of the system with 80GB hard drive
- OP40 wired remote controller with rotary control and dedicated keys will control up to four processors
- NSE SW software platform delivers the comprehensive functionality and ultra-fast response times first introduced on the Simrad NSE 2.0 system
- Network up to 4 processors via Ethernet and SimNet/NMEA2000
- Dash-mounted SD card reader supports Navionics Platinum Plus and TurboView allows system-wide cartography networking
- Each processor supplied with embedded regional cartography (Navionics Coastal Cartography for EMEA/APAC and InsightHD for the US.)
- Superfast load and re-draw times with NSE SW software platform
Ready To Go
- Customize your system by adding plug and play Simrad performance modules
- Compatible with all Navico / Simrad performance modules, including radar (BR24 broadband radar and Simrad HD Digital radar 2-25kW), BSM-1 and BSM-2 Broadband Sonar, StructureScan Sonar, AIS, GPS, WM-2 Weather Module, SonicHub, CZone and more
- Customize the displays to show information just the way you want it
- Compatible with Simrad NSE units
- NSO15 package supplies a processor, DI15 15" monitor, OP40 wired remote and dash-mounted SD card reader for a first level, ready to go system
- Or create you rown customized installation with multiple screens and processors
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)