Includes Type "S" Mechanical Dashboard Drive w/ Built-in Rudder FeedbackSP-80Fixed-Mount Autopilot SystemCruise Control at Sea. The SP-80 takes the helm and sets you free.
For boaters who know where they're going. SP-80 takes you where you want to
be--effortlessly. It's smart, precise piloting gives you the extra hand on
deck you've always needed. And the operation is a snap: Simply set the
course and the SP-80 takes the controls, piloting you to your destination
with ease and precision. So bait the lines or simply enjoy the sunset. With
the SI-TEX SP-80 Autopilot you're right on course. Hands free, and ready to
really let you go.
- Designed for inboard, outboard and sterndrive vessels with either
hydraulic or quadrant steering systems.
- Automatically pilots to your next waypoint using built-in NMEA 0183
- Waterproof control head easily installs flush or surface mounted.
- System can be expanded by adding fully functional second-station option
with the SI-TEX SP-70 Handheld Control Unit.
- Bold, backlit display with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in
- Accurate digital displays of rudder angle and operating mode in use,
constantly giving you up-to-the minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim controls and ten selectable levels of
rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements
to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand-By
mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of
exact rudder position.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
- Old Part # SP-80MS
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)