Type "S" Mechanical Dashboard Drive w/built in rudder feedback SP-70 Handheld Autopilot System Low cost autopilot designed for easy installation
The SI-TEX SP-70 Autopilot will add relaxation to your cruising and fishing
activity. Designed for most any boat and easily installed on outboard,
inboard and sterndrive vessels with either hydraulic, or quadrant steering
- Ultra-compact, waterproof Control Unit has simple keypad operation
and large LCD display of heading course, rudder angle, operating mode and
- Control Unit can be used as dash-mounted keypad or quickly and easily
removed from mounting bracket for use as a handheld portable.
- Additional steering stations can be easily added with optional plug-in
- Exceptionally easy to use. Just steer to desired course, press the PILOT key and the system takes over to steer you on your way. Automatically.
- Built-in NMEA-0183 Loran/GPS interface for precise course-line
navigation along routes.
- Bold, backlit displays with ten levels of brightness for clear reading
in any light.
- Digital displays of rudder angle and operation mode in use, constantly
giving you up-to-the-minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim Controls and ten selectable levels of
rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements
to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostic and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand By
mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
- Old Part # SP-70MS
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)