Switch GPS Watch
Switch is a crossover GPS watch designed primarily for running but expandable to cycling, swimming and other outdoor activities.
Switch tracks position precisely with GPS satellite data and records time, distance, speed/pace, elevation and more. High-sensitivity GPS allows Switch to acquire satellites quickly and track movement in many tough environments - near tall buildings, on mountainous terrain or under heavy tree cover. By using ANT+TM wireless technology, the Switch easily connects to a Magellan heart rate monitor or any ANT+ compatible heart rate monitor, foot pod, bike speed/cadence sensor and power meter.
Boasting a high-resolution display, Switch provides superior readability in varying light conditions - especially bright light. With 8 hours of battery life in workout mode and 3 weeks in watch mode using a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Switch has enough gas in the tank to capture most activities. And for endurance athletes, Magellan offers an optional Battery Extender Pack that provides 16 hours of additional battery life, for a total of 24 hours.
Switch is water-resistant to 50 meters, so it can be worn for an extended period in water to track swimming activities and other high intensity water and snow activities. The slim design and flexible wristband mean Switch can be used in a variety of conditions.
Switch breaks away from the pack by introducing a new training concept for GPS watches - Activity Pacer. Once a desired distance, time and speed/pace have been set, Activity Pacer not only shows the targeted progress, but more importantly, provides specific targets to attain or maintain the original goal.
Additionally, Switch includes fitness and training features such as customizable activity screens with over 80 data fields to choose from, 9 activity profiles to save device configurations based on activity type, auto lap, auto pause, backtrack navigation, marking locations, activity history, and more.
For those looking to analyze and share their activities, Magellan makes it easy for customers to upload, view and store activities at the Magellan fitness website as well as other leading fitness sites, including MapMyFitness, TrainingPeaks, Strava and more.Features:
- Fitness Data - High-sensitivity GPS receiver tracks your position precisely so you can record time, distance, speed/pace, elevation, calories and more
- High Resolution Display - 1.26" monochrome high resolution display with black background and white characters allows for superior readability in varying light conditions -- especially bright light. A backlight may be turned on for darker conditions
- 50 Meter Water-Resistance - At 50 meter water-resistance, you can wear it for an extended period in water to track swimming activities and other high intensity water activities - including kayaking and skiing
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility - Embedded ANT+ technology receives data from Magellan and any third-party ANT+ sensor, including heart rate monitors, foot pods, bike speed/cadence sensors and power meters
- Activity Pacer - Set your desired distance, time, and speed/pace, and Activity Pacer will not only show if you're on target throughout the activity, but it will instruct you with specific targets to attain your original goal
- Multisport Mode - Record multisport activities as one workout and log transition time in the process, providing triathletes with a complete picture of their race from start to finish
- 60 Hours Activity History -Stores up to 60 hours of activity history with one second recording
- 9 Activity Profiles - Create up to 9 activity profiles for different sports (run, bike, swim or other) or even different uses for the same activity (training, racing, terrain, equipment, etc.). Each activity profile allows you to customize a collection of configurable settings - like data fields, settings, alerts and more)
- Customizable Data Screens and Training Alerts - Configurable display with up to 9 data screens and up to 6 fields of data per screen. Set alerts based on current or cumulative training metrics, including time, distance, speed/pace, calories, heart rate, cadence and power
- Auto Controls - Empower your watch to do more with Auto Lap by distance, time or location, Auto Pause and Auto Power Off
- Locations and Navigation - Mark locations, save locations or navigate back to the starting point with the basic navigation capabilities
- Calorie Calculation - Accurate calorie calculation based on the following measurements -- time, speed, distance, heart rate and power and personal information -- age, gender, height, weight, resting heart rate and max heart rate
- USB Charging/Data Transfer - Charge and transfer data from your watch with a low-profile USB charging dock that magnetically locks onto the back of the watch
- Web Applications - Upload data to the Magellan Fitness website or directly to other leading fitness websites -- TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness, Strava and more -- to view your activities on maps and get in-depth analysis of your workouts
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)