Alpha™ Bundle with Alpha™ 100 Multi-Dog Tracking GPS & TT™ 10 Remote Training Device
- Tracks up to 20 dogs or buddies from up to 9 miles away
- 18 training levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- Tone and vibration alerts
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100k maps
- Measures dogs' speed and distrance traveled
- 3" touchscreen
- Electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Hunter to hunter position reporting with preset messaging capability
- Waterproof (IPX7) design
- Rechargeable, user-replaceable Li-ion battery pack
To help you achieve optimum performance from your sporting dogs, Alpha™ combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking technology with Tri-Tronics® electronic dog training. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system allows you to track and train your dogs in the field from a range of up to 9 miles, delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
With Alpha 100 and TT™ 10, you can pinpoint up to 20 dogs or hunters' exact positions on a large, glove-friendly touchscreen display even when they are out of sight. Since Alpha™ 100 comes preloaded with 100K U.S. TOPO maps you'll always know your surroundings.Track Your Dogs
Using the Alpha™ 100, you can measure each dog's speed, distance and the direction being traveled. Plus, you can receive notifications when a dog is "Treed" or "On Point." A single Alpha™ 100 can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters when using either additional Alpha™ 100 handhelds or TT™ 10 devices (each sold separately, not compatible with Astro®).Train & Control Your Dogs
Alpha™ 100 helps you train and control them to stop chasing unwanted game or "recall" to your position. Easy to access training buttons allow you to communicate separately to each dog through safe and effective features, including 18 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation or an audible tone command. Plus, a lockout setting is available to avoid accidental stimulation or tone.
2 modes of level progression let you customize your training even further. Traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes within a predetermined stimulation level (low, medium or high). Whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation through all 18 levels available.Extend Your Battery
When using the TT™ 10, hunters can switch to Rescue Mode to prolong the battery life. When the TT 10 reaches a certain battery level, it will slow down the update rate at which it pings the Alpha™ 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This mode should provide additional battery life to the TT™ 10, giving you more time to search for and locate your dog.
- Track & Train 20 Dogs From the compass screen, get in-depth speed, direction traveling and distance away information for any dogs you've selected. And correct any dog on this screen without falsely correcting the others.
- At-A-Glance Dog Stats Get the information you always need, like your dog's state (moving or on-point/treed), distance from the Alpha device, total distance traveled, speed and update rate, all on 1 screen.
- Keep 'em Away From Hazard Don't wait till your dog is lost or in danger to get him back. Setup virtual boundaries on your map and receive an alert if he strays out of your geofence so you can recall him right away.
- Your Own Birds Eye View Track and train up to 3 dogs based on where they are with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. These highly-detailed raster maps provide a realistic bird's eye view of roads, parking areas, buildings, and terrain, including tree lines, lakes, rivers and streams. They are a great way to supplement the comprehensive topographic maps on your Alpha.
- Keep Your Dogs On Track From the training screen, correct and recall multiple dogs (with extra TT 10 devices) with the help of Tri-Tronics electronic training. Select traditional or linear progression plus tone or stimulation types.
- Keep Up With Your Buddies Know where other hunters in your group are. Set your Alpha to show not only the dogs in your group, but also the other Alpha handhelds too (Up to 20 TT 10 or Alpha units. Not compatible with Astro).
- Alpha 100
- Rechargeable user-replaceable Li-ion pack
- Belt clip
- Extended range antenna
- TT™ 10 dog device
- Orange collar strap
- Charge clip
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- Split adapter cable
- USB cable
- Short and long contact point set with wrench
- Durable field bag
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Built-In Memory: 4.0GB
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Screen Size: 3'/2.6' x 1.5'
- Screen Type: Color
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Waypoints/Routes: 4000/200
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)