Xantrex Freedon SW2024 Inverter/Charger
24V, 2000W - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
Powerful. Configurable. Versatile...
The NEW GENERATION Freedom SW series represents highly sophisticated and advanced inverter/ chargers available in 3000 W with 150 A charger and 2000 W with 100 A charger models. Product Description
The second generation 2000 watt model has been completely redesigned to include many of the same great features found in its high power counterpart.A key feature enhancement is 'Generator Support Mode' which enables the Freedom SW to supplement a generator when AC loads exceed the generator's capacity. The new generation models also feature improved AC transfer/AC input detection time, providing the ability to transfer AC loads to batteries in less than 10 milliseconds when the incoming grid or generator power is lost. Connected loads are almost unable to feel the power transition due to this quick transfer time. Both models are approved to UL458 with marine supplement, CSA, ABYC and FCC, Class B requirements.NEW - PARALLEL AND SERIES STACKING
Parallel stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to double the AC output in inverter mode. Series stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to generate 120/240 V split phase output2 2
AC source must be split phase, requires Stacking Cable (part# 808-9005)Application
Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment.Product Features
- Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Parallel and series stacking capability
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected, multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for a vareity of climate conditions
- Ignition lockout feature helps prevent unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power3
- Wide operating temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Dual input / Dual output AC interface for 3000 W model
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Compatible with the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start4 (Part# 809-0915)
When used with the remote panel4
Sold separatelyProtection Features
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Integrated, resettable AC breakers
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)