GPS-90GPS Satellite ReceiverFull keypad entry-at an entry-level price!!
Compare the GPS-90 Models most wanted features like graphic navigation pages, track plotter, large display and a full keypad for quick, easy selection of all functions.
- Competitive models offer only arrow keys to input data, requiring up to 77 key touches to input a single waypoint. With the GPS-90D and GPS-90, waypoint entry is quick and no tedious scrolling is required.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display and backlit softkey controls allow instant mode selection.
- Graphic and digital compass displays for heading and bearing information.
- Electronic Fairway display shows vessel's rhumbline course, cross-track error, and progress to desired waypoint.
- North up, X-Y axis plotter shows history of the vessel's track on a wide selection of ranges from 150 feet to 20 NM to help you accurately retrace previous trips. 2000 plotting points available.
- Advanced continuous tracking "MaxView" receiver processes data from up to 11 GPS satellites for accurate position updates every second.
- Differential beacon receiver offers repeatable accuracy to 2-10 meters.
- Mobile cursor on the plotter display pinpoints position information of navigation landmarks.
- Transfer your favorite Loran fishing hotspots with the built-in automatic LOP (TD) to Lat/Lon conversion program.
- 400 nameable waypoints and every-memory storage let you keep track of all your favorite fishing and cruising spots.
- "Quick" waypoint feature allows for immediate position entry without assigning a permanent memory.
- MOB (man-overboard) display stores precise position in Lat/Lon and provides a graphic visual perspective of emergency situations plus continuous updates of range and bearing.
- NMEA 0183 data port allows simple connection to charting systems, autopilots, radars and depth sounder. A wide array of selectable output sentence information insures compatibility with most other devices.
- Rugged, weatherproof construction to withstand the harsh marine environment.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)