SmartPilot X-5 Tiller GP Corepack
*Control Head Not Included
The rugged drive unit of the SmartPilot X-5 Tiller GP autopilot makes it the perfect choice for larger tiller steered yachts and racers.
Choose the SmartPilot X-5 tiller corepack and combine with your choice of autopilot control head to complete your system.
Combine with any of the following autopilot control heads:
- ST70 Color autopilot control
- ST7002 Large screen control
- ST8002 Large screen with rotary control
You can steer straight to a waypoint, lock on to a given wind angle, or simply set and follow a course to steer by making the most of the full SeaTalk and NMEA compatibility.
The fluxgate compass is separated from the drive unit for greater accuracy and you can mount the control unit wherever it will be within easy reach for you. The large clear ST6002 display shows you up-to-the-minute information and also acts as a multi-function instrument or navaid repeater. SmartPilot X-5 Tiller GP is also equipped with the latest SeaTalkng
networking and features and integrated rate gyro processors ensuring razor-sharp course keeping under any conditions..
Complete with everything needed for easy installation, the SmartPilot X-5 Tiller GP is quick to fit and simple to use. Used by the world's top single-handed race skippers, Raymarine tiller pilots meet the demands of the serious sailor.
*Note: Always take the fully laden displacement weight of your vessel into account. This is often 20% above the designed displacement. Do not choose a pilot which will always be working at the limit of its design capabilities.Features:
- Easy-to-install cockpit mounted drive unit can be detached for quick storage
- Built-in rate gyro sensor with Raymarine AST (Advanced Steering Technology) gives superb steering performance and boat handling
- AutoLearn technology simplifies calibration and enables the autopilot to automatically adapt to changing sea conditions
- AutoTack automatically turns the boat through a user-programmable turn. Perfect for when sailing with a shorthanded crew
- Auto Speed Gain adjusts the amount of helm applied at different boat speeds for a smooth, safe ride
- Wind Vane Mode: Utilizing wind information from SeaTalk wind instruments SmartPilot steers to wind angle and sets the boat up so that the sails are at full trim (balanced)
- Fully adjustable Wind Trim setting (9 levels) provides superior performance in gusty conditions
- AutoSeastate and AutoTrim modes automatically adjust for changing wind and sea conditions to hold the best course
- Course Memory: After a manual course change to avoid an obstruction, simply press Auto for one second to return to your previous course
- SeaTalk, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 compatible
- Modular system includes
- SmartPilot X-5 course computer
- Rugged, cockpit mounted drive unit
- Fluxgate compass
- System can be expanded with multiple autopilot controls and wireless hand held remote controls
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)