BHM-X+ Bi-Ocular Handheld Thermal Night Vision CameraWhen the call comes, you go; even if it's dark or the weather has turned sour
With FLIR's BHM-Series bi-ocular thermal night vision systems, marine emergency response crew can respond with the confidence that comes from being able to see clearly in the total darkness.
BHM-Series imagers make pictures from heat, not light, letting first responders to see other boats, obstructions, land, buoys, and floating debris in total darkness, as well as through haze, smoke, and light fog.
BHM-Series thermal imagers are the best search and rescue tools on the water regardless of lighting conditions. BHM-Series cameras have interchangeable lenses so you can choose the right lens for each mission. They also let you visually verify radar returns and see things in the water that radar might miss.
Perfect for use on vessels any size, the BHM-Series is a handheld, battery-powered, thermal night vision cameras give you the edge in all your nighttime missions.
- SAR - When people have fallen in the water, saving time saves lives. The high-resolution thermal sensor lets you scan large expanses of water at night or in glaring sunlight and find your target quickly from farther away.
- Surveillance - See straight through camouflage and in low contrast lighting, locating and identifying subjects and vessels that may not want to be found.
- Situational Awareness - Easily see how far you are from the shoreline, pilings, docks, floating debris, or boats at anchor.
Compared to monocular (one eyepiece) cameras, the BHM-Series unique bi-ocular (dual eyepiece) design is less tiring to use over long missions, easier to hold steady on rough waters, and gives you greater range performance. Plus its Video Out connection makes it easy to connect to an onboard monitor or DVR.SystemField-of-View
Range PerformanceDetect Man(1.8m x 0.5m) / Small Vessel(2.3m x 2.3m)
- 35mm (optional lens) - 13° x 10° NTSC
- 65mm (optional lens) - 7° x 5° NTSC
- 100mm (optional lens) - 5° x 3° NTSC
- 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
- <50 mK @ f/1.0
- 7.5 - 13.5µm
- FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- 35mm (optional lens) - 2, 560'(780m) / 1.3mi(2.2km)
- 65mm (optional lens) - 4,760'(1.5km) / 2.4mi(3.9km)
- 100mm (optional lens) - 1.3mi(2.1km) / 3.3mi(5.3km)
- Still & Video image capture to SD card
- 2x E-zoom
- Toggles Between White Hot, Black Hot, Marine Red Displays
- LCD Display
- NTSC or PAL composite video; RCA Jack
Video Refresh Rate
- <9Hz (NTSC and PAL)
- 4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline
- >5 Hours on NiMH batteries
- 120 Hours on NiHM Batteries
- IP-67, Submersible
- -4°F to 140°F (-20°cto 60°C)
- -40°F ro 167°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Click here for information on exporting FLIR products.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)