HDS-10 Gen2 Insight USA with LSS-2, 83/200 kHz and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10871-001
The Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter has a 10.4"/26.4cm display that offers the biggest, brightest possible HDS® viewing experience.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting
- TrackBack™ feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionicsr world background map
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionicsr Platinum+ with TurboVIew™, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000r and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty plus Lowrance 5-Year Advantage coverage
The HDS-10 Gen2 has intuitively simple operation through the combination of an easy-to-understand menu system, plus programmable soft keys for instant display of favorite page views.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Compatible with Airmarr in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications.
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Intuitive, life-like Insight USA™ mapping
Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of OperationLSS-2 HD
Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition and separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScan® sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.Features:
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600ft/183m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with
higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines.
- SideScan + DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture
- View DownScan Imaging™ with Broadband Sounder in split-screen, to remove all the guesswork
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking.
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet modules
- Fully-waterproof modules
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Platinum/Gold/Hotmaps
- Frequency: 83/200
- Included Transducer: Yes
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 600 x 800
- Screen Size: 10.4'
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Temp Only
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 250
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/200
- Weather Capable: Yes
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)