HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA w/LSS-2, 83/200 kHz T/M and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10869-001
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter is great for anglers and boaters who still want a convenient size -- along with a wide, easy-to-view screen for more sonar history and chart display.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting
- TrackBack- feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionicsr world background map
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionicsr Platinum+ with TurboVIew™ and Fishing Hot Spotsr PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- 2-year limited warranty
The 6.4"/16.3 cm display with LED backlight provides an easy-to-view, two-panel splitscreen - for example, with chart and Broadband Sounder™ - all at a more affordable price. Plus, HDS-7 offers the added option of a three-window view.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications.
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDSr software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options: Americas*: Enhanced U.S. basemap, or intuitive, life-like Insight USAT mapping. Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of OperationLSS-2 HD
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition & separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScan® sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.Features:
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with
higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines
- Side Scan+ DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture
- View DownScan Imaging™ with Broadband Sounder in split-screen, to remove all the guesswork
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet modules
- Fully-waterproof modules
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Platinum/Gold/Hotmaps
- Frequency: 83/200
- Included Transducer: Yes
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 480 x 640
- Screen Size: 6.4'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 250
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/200
- Weather Capable: Yes
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)