HDS-5 Gen2 Lake Insight w/LSS-2, 83/200 kHz and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10868-001
Enjoy HDS® high-definition in a popular space-saving size.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with cold-cathode, fluorescent backlighting
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map
The HDS-5 has an exclusive high-resolution 5"/12.7 cm display, at an attractive, entry-level HDS Gen2 price. While the splitscreen view with chartplotter and Broadband Sounder™ is a popular choice, options also include a three-window display.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers - for deeper, saltwater applications.
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Lake Insight - model option for intuitive, life-like inland, freshwater mapping views;Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboViewr for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of Operation.LSS-2 StructureScan® HD
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition & separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScan® sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.Features:
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with
higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines.
- SideScan + DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture.
- View DownScan Imaging™ with Broadband Sounder in split-screen, to remove all the guesswork.
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking.
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet Modules.
- Fully-waterproof modules
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Platinum/Gold/Hotmaps
- Frequency: 83/200
- Included Transducer: Yes
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 480 x 480
- Screen Size: 5'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 250
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/200
- Weather Capable: Yes
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)