AIS950 Class A Transceiver
The AIS950 has a convenient `one-box' design containing the complete AIS transceiver system and LCD display.
Simple menu and soft key controls allow full access to all AIS features and functions. The high-contrast LCD display provides clear presentation of AIS target data and is LED backlit for nighttime operation. AIS950 also features an integrated alarm buzzer to keep you alerted to vital information.
The AIS950 is equipped with a state-of-the-art radio transceiver system for unrivaled performance and reliability. A single AIS transmitter and three AIS receivers ensures maximum target reception even in congested waterways. The AIS950 is also equipped with a GPS receiver for time synchronization as required by Class A regulations. All of this is built into a compact, rugged enclosure, built to withstand the extreme environment of commercial maritime service.
The AIS950 features 7 serial data ports (4 bidirectional) for connecting to Raymarine and 3rd party navigation systems as well as other shipboard peripherals, like DGPS receivers, gyrocompasses, and ECDIS systems. For commercial-ship applications, the AIS950 features a front-mounted pilot-plug connection. A dedicated PC serial data connection point is provided for programming, diagnostics or external display connection.Features
- Fully compliant Class A AIS product in a single unit.
- Class A engine delivers unrivalled performance and reliability.
- 240 x 128 LED backlit LCD display; Rotary encoder for selection and entry; Two soft keys & two menu keys; Alarm buzzer
- Data interfaces: RS232 38.4k baud bi-directional (PC connection); IEC61162-2 bi-directional interfaces x 3; IEC61162-1/2 sensor inputs x 3; DGPS correction data input (ITU-R M.823-2); NMEA2000 for AIS data and GPS position output.
- Connectors: RF - VHF antenna SO-239/VHF and GPS antenna TNC female; Data: RS232 9 way D and IEC 61162 50 way D; Power: 4 pin; NMEA 2000 in
- Operating voltage: 10.8v to 31.2 DC
- Engineered to operate reliably for years in the toughest of environments and is constructed from a combination of marine grade plastics and metals.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)