The Raymarine 45STV HD makes underway High Definition satellite TV a reality for boats 40 feet and larger. With a compact 18" (45 cm) antenna, the 45STV HD is the perfect for fishing, cruising and sailing boats alike.
Raymarine?s exclusive Wide Range Search algorithms and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DVB) technologies make satellite acquisition and tracking fast, steady and reliable in even the most extreme weather conditions. Fully stabilized to counter the motion of the boat while underway, 45STV HD also features conical scanning for maintaining the strongest possible signal, and a unique rotating sub-reflector the minimizes the need for constant dish movement resulting in much quieter operation than competitive units.
45STV HD?s standard dual LNBs offer support for multiple receivers, while its simplified cabling makes installation easy.The 45STV HD Satellite Television Antenna System includes the 45STV HD antenna, high definition antenna control unit, interconnect cables, mounting hardware, template and instructions. (Satellite TV receiver, programming subscription and television required, not included.)Outstanding Features Include:
- High Definition (HD) Compatible with programming from, Dish Network and ExpressVu
- New 45STV Gen2 features include:
- 2nd generation feed horn design for improved signal tracking lowering EIRP to 49 dBw.
- ACU can accept 12V or 24V supply, extensive satellite library, easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis and improved PC control software.
- Single cable from ACU to Antenna for simplified installation.
- Dual LNB design enables the captain to watch the weather and news at the helm while others enjoy the game down below
- Stabilization is enhanced by conical scanning, which detects and maintains the strongest signal
- Rotating sub-reflector redirects the signal and minimizes the need for constant dish movement and delivers quieter operation.
- Proprietary Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm for the fastest identification and acquisition of satellites.
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology delivers unmatched dynamic tracking in extreme weather and sea conditions
- DBT technology continuously measures the vessel?s heading, pitch, and roll to keep the antenna locked on a satellite at all times.
- Remotely mounted HD-Antenna Control Unit (ACU) features a digital display and keypad for easy installation, manual satellite selection and diagnostics.
- Backed by Raymarine?s worldwide service and support network.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)