c97 Multifunction Display w/Sonar - ROW Charts
The c-Series 9" c97 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to
deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a
superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The
c97 has a sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum
The c97 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable
of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The c97 MFD
also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and also has
dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c97 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Wireless Networking. Use the c97's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your
Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the
Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c97 display right from the helm
with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c97
can also control your smart phone or MP3 player's music playback using
Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c97 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs
NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays
together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar
scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather
receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
The Raymarine c97 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting
kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language
handbook on CD-ROM.Key Features:
- 9.0" sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Built-in HD Digital Sonar
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking
- Mix and match any combination of c-Series or e-Series displays
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)