DownScan Imaging Elite-4 DSI Fishfinder/Chartplotter
Unique fishfinding imaging, precision GPS navigation and high-bright LED backlit 3.5"/8.9cm color display. The features you want at the price you need.
- Brighter LED backlighting
- Exclusive TrackBack feature
- DownScan Imaging (DSI) reveals easy-to-understand photo-like underwater detail
- Easy-to-use menu page and menu controls
- Simplified menu navigation
- Quick-release tilt and swivel bracket
- Accurate internal GPS antenna
- MicroSD card expandability
- Lowrance 5 Year Advantage Service
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
- Thermoclines Exposed - clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed - Elite-4 DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered - you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed - with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Elite-4 DSI fishfinders reach depths down to 200'/61M, and show impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph. Advanced Transducer
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.Precision GPS Position Accuracy
Internal accurate GPS for superior navigation guidance, weven when mounted in-dash. Multiple Map/Chart Options
Waterproof microSD media card slot accepts the most up-to-date mapcard options including Fishing Hot Spots® Pro USA and Navionics® Gold worldwide.Viewing Brilliance
Higher-resolution 3.5"/8.9cm backlit displays deliver unmatched displays deliver unmatched viewing brightness and detail at wider angles and bright sunlight.Pick Your Favorite Color
Expanded sonar imaging display color palette choices offers optimum viewing for personal preference and water/light conditions.Full Automatic or Manual
Elite-4 DSI is so advanced it's easy to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar imaging picture possible after power-up.TrackBack Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With Elite-4 DSI, mark a waypoint at your cursor location with a simple press of a button.Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.Interface Beauty
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.
- Frequency: 455/800 kHz
- Resolution (VxH): 320 x 240
- Screen Size: 3.5 inches
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: No
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 350W RMS W
- Waypoints/Routes: 3000/100
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)