Portable Fish Finder With WeedID®Absolute Portability...
With dozens of exclusive features including WeedID®, mountable and side-scanable sonar sensor, and 4 user selectable sensitivity settings, the F33P is guaranteed to produce even bigger fish stories. The compact, palm-sized design fits in your tackle box, gear bag, or even in your pocket. It displays depth, fish, and bottom structure readings from 1.5 to 99.9 ft on a no glare, polarized VirtuView liquid crystal icon display. Fish are clearly revealed with an integrated fish identifier, depth scale, and 2 stage audible fish alarm. The multipurpose transducer can be tossed from the shoreline, dock bridge, boat, or can be transom mounted or placed in-hull on a boat, kayak or canoe; Fish From Anywhere, No Boat Required Backed by HawkEye's industry leading 2 Year Warranty.To Use:
Simply turn the power on, toss the unique floating sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat and instant depth, fish, weed, and bottom contour readings are now in the palm of your hand.Features:
- Compact, Palm-Sized Design - Fits in Your Tackle Box, Gear Bag, or Even In Your Pocket
- Depth, Fish, and Bottom Structure Readings from 1.5 to 99.9 Feet (.5 to 30.4 Meters)
- Instant Depth Updates to the Nearest 1/10th Foot or Meter, Updated Four Times Per Second
- User Selectable Feet or Meter Depth Readings
- Algorithmic Programming Reduces False Readings
- No Glare, Polarized VirtuViewTM LCD Icon Display
- Fish Identifier, Depth Scale, and 2-Stage Audible Fish Alarm
- 4 User Selectable Sensitivity Settings
- Battery Strength Indicator with Battery Save Mode and Auto Power Off Make the Most Out of Battery Life
- WeedIDTM Programming Accurately Depicts Weed Height
- Automatic Bottom Composition Detection
- 2 Button EasyTouch Programming with Quick Reference Guide
- Pivoting LCD Protector/Display Stand
- SoftGlowTM Backlit Display - Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Storage Bag and Adjustable Neck Strap
- Trollable, Mountable, and Floatable Sonar Sensor with 35 Feet (10.7 Meters) of Cable with Cable Tie-Strap
- ShootThruTM Sonar Technology Allows Readings to be Obtained Through Boat/Kayak/Canoe Hulls and Ice
- Ultra-Wide 45 Degree Sonar Beam Angle Has Twice The Coverage Area of Previous Models
- Compact Size and Powered by 4 AAA Batteries
- Sonar Sensor SideScanTM Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, Etc.
- Water Resistant to IPX4 Standards
- Works at Temperatures Down to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit (-18 Celsius)
- 2-Year Warranty
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)